WELCOME TO THE 2021 NUTRIEN EQUINE CLASSIC
CLASSIC SALE 14
PHONE BIDDING ENQUIRES PHONE DARBY SMITH 0428 658 395
0428830152- Nutrien Equine Team at AELEC
As we look forward to another terrific Classic event, we have been busy making sure that everything will be as smooth and safe as possible.
Entry and exit for ALL competitors will be through Gate 7 from 7.30am, Thursday 28th January 2021.
Each person is required to 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 by scanning a QR code, every time they enter the venue. To make this process quicker, please download the Service NSW app and register your details before your arrival. You will also need to 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 each time you leave the venue.
Please allow extra time to arrive due to the extra sign in requirements.
All vehicles wishing to enter the main competitor area (asphalt camping and paddock camping area) need to be paid for, support vehicle passes (for non-horse transport vehicles only) can be purchased at the gatehouse on arrival. All other vehicles must go to the day parking area.
Finally, we ask you to respect the boundaries of your campsites when erecting any awnings or tents by not flowing over to any neighbouring sites.
2021 Classic Covid Safe Numbers
On another subject, there has been some enquiry as to whether numbers allowed at this year’s Classic will be restrictive.
Given our previous experience and ongoing discussions with NSW Health, we are comfortable that the current restrictions will not affect your capability to access the event.
To ensure an enjoyable and comfortable experience for the Stallion Shootout this year, it has been relocated to the outdoors Campdraft Arena venue and remains on the popular last Friday evening.
Should any concerns arise during the event that may limit numbers within the indoor arena at the last minute, a priority procedure will ensure entry preference belongs to vendors and registered buyers.
This year there is an addition of an outdoor area that will include traders, bar, food and shade areas along with a big screen to view the indoor action, providing more opportunity for you to physically distance without missing the enjoyment or action of the event.
If that all sounds confusing rest assured we will have plenty of us on ground to welcome you and answer any questions you might have.
See you soon! And remember, let's all be COVID safe 😷!
LINKS & FORMS
we look forward to bringing you an exceptional catalogue of horses for the 2021 Nutrien Equine Classic.
AELEC Camping bookings Online
Camping bookings at AELEC will be open via NOMINATE on Tuesday, 12th January 2021 at 11am.
Let us know if you have any questions.
2021 Nutrien Round Up and Highlights
AUSTRALIAN PERFORMANCE HORSE PRYDES EASIFEEDS CHALLENGE
THE PRYDE’S EASIFEED AUSTRALIAN PERFORMANCE HORSE CHALLENGE
- The challenge will run over two full rounds with a final, with round 1 to be a pre-advertised dry working pattern that will take place in the AELEC indoor arena.
- Riders must be at least 15 years of age on the day to compete.
- The round 1 dry pattern is planned to become a standard one for each year allowing competitors to train for this as well as a standard finals pattern annually.
- Round 2 of the challenge will be an indoor working cow event, with a standard pattern for both the round and the final. All finalists will then complete the dry work & immediately follow on and complete their cow work section in draw order allowing each competitor to complete both finals patterns in a finals event.
- Entry is open to any horse that remains five (5) years or younger at the time of the competition. (NOTE: All horses will be aged based on the 1st August each year).
- Horses must remain in the ownership of the entity that purchased the horse from a previous Nutrien Classic Sale. Change of ownership will disqualify horses from being eligible for the event.
- Horses may be ridden by any nominated rider, with the same rider to compete in all rounds of the competition.
- Full details of the competition including patterns will be available on our website.
Each of the events at the Nutrien Classic Campdraft & Challenge terms and Conditions are in the link below:
CHARLIE MAHER MEMORIAL YOUNG GUNS CAMPDRAFT TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Charlie Maher Memorial Young Guns Campdraft will be conducted under National Campdraft Council of Australia (NCCA) rules and regulations with an indemnity waiver to be signed prior to competing. The NCCA rules and regulations and the indemnity waiver can be obtained from Nutrien Tamworth.
- 2. Open to competitors aged 15 & under 25 years at the day of competition: a. Competitors aged under 21 years old must have either sold or purchased a horse in their own name at the previous year’s Nutrien Classic Sale, or their parents have sold/purchased a horse at the previous year’s Nutrien Classic Sale.
- b. Competitors aged 21 & under 25 years must have either sold or purchase a horse in their own right at the previous year’s Nutrien Classic Sale.
- 3. These competitors can have up to two runs, competing on horses that are qualified & competing in one of the other Campdraft events. Therefore, a horse entered in the Classic, Masters or Open competition. These horses do not need to be owned by the competitor or their family, with a horse only allowed to be entered once in the competition.
- 4. The draft will be run over two rounds with the second round being a final that will be run in conjunction with our Tuesday night finals program.
Please contact Darby at Nutrien Tamworth with any queries – 02 6765 5211